Seven scholars of Victoria Memorial Blind College in Tardeo suffered from critical meals poisoning on Tuesday afternoon, Brihanmumbai Municipal Company (BMC) officers stated.
In step with the civic frame’s crisis keep an eye on bulletin, the incident was once reported at 2 pm on Tuesday afternoon and out of the seven scholars, 5 of them have been above 12 years of age, whilst two have been 11 years previous.
The seven were recognized as Parmeshwar Dange (18), Sadaf Qureshi (17), Aniket Raut (15), Somnath Mudkat (14), Akshay Monisware (14), Kalpesh Pawar (11) and Sumit Sarkar (11).
Civic officers stated 5 complained of belly ache whilst two of them have been operating a prime fever.
“Seeing such a lot of youngsters struggling in combination, the varsity government took them to the Nair clinic the place they have been admitted within the informal ward for present process remedy and are these days in strong situation,” stated an respectable.
“We can inquire in regards to the youngsters about their ultimate fed on meal after which additional plan of action will likely be taken. Since they all fell unwell in combination and had proven identical signs, it’s most probably that they had eaten someplace in combination earlier than falling unwell,” the respectable stated.